Sunday, October 26, 2008

Adventures with Kristy ♥

Moving back to Rhode Island I started to work at Victoria's Secret right away. Going to a new store is like moving to a new job all together. I had all new everyone except Kristine and Kristy. I met Kristy through Kristine back in Jr. High. Kristy and Kristine knew each other from softball growing up. I remember one time we went to Block Island when we were younger and spent the whole day goofing off. We fell asleep at the beach and the next day couldnt move at all we were burnt so bad.
From working with Kristy we got wicked close. We started to hang out a lot espically after late night floorsets. We would have our nice Denny's runs after a long night at VS. We would sit there and complain a lot and let out all our frustrations from the day. It was good old times. Here are some pictures from the Patriots game that I took Kristy to with me Jess and Mikey. Also a few from when I went back to RI to visit this month and we had lunch at Top Of the Bay.

Kristy doing a classic Kristy pose near the beautiful Oakland Beach water....ok I would never go swimming in there but you gotta give that it is an amazing view of the bay.


Me trying to get a pretty picture by the ocean before I had to leave. It was such a nice day I couldnt believe it. We spend the day shopping and went to lunch just walking around in short sleeves and I was totally comfortable.


Me and Kristy together ♥ I love this girl







1 comment:

Christina said...

You went to Oakland? Or is there an Oakland beach on the East coast? Dang girl if you went to Oakland, CA and didn't tell me I am going to have to whoop your butt! Looks like lots of fun. My blog is www.christina-runs-on-faith.blogspot.com