Sunday, October 26, 2008

♥ Terri & Me

This summer while working at Top of the Bay I started to work with Rachel Bentsen. I never really talked to Rachel in high school because we hung out with totally different crowds. I hung with the cheerleaders most of the time. While working Rachel and I started to work together a lot and got to know each other well. Its suprising that situations you get into will let you get to know new people. One night after work we all went to hang out. While going out with Rachel she was with Terri and Amanda. They picked me up at home and we spent the night out. I had so much fun that night and realized people are not always what they seem at first. You can miss out on meeting some great people.


Over the rest of the summer Terri and I ended up spending a lot of time together as well becoming really close. We ended up meeting up after work every Monday and would go have a fun night at Picasso's. We would just go watch the Sox games and chat. It became our little tradition. We got to know each other really well. I miss her so much! These are some pictures from one of my first nights back in Rhode Island when I went to visit for Joey's wedding. We were just goofing off and decided to take a few pics waiting for Lynn. I met up with Terri at the Islander for Lynn's 21st birthday on that Monday and then headed to Picasso's for the Sox playoff game. It was a wicked lot of fun and felt like it was summer again.




No comments: