Tuesday, November 25, 2008

WOW!!! Graduation approaching

So I finally got accepted to go to school in the winter!!!! I am so excited. Now I have to get into all the classes I need. I'm about halfway there and trying to get a few more. So its a work in progress. I need just a 23 more credits and I get to graduate with my bachelors. I am so excited. I will hopefully be done in April in Rexburg and walk in July!! Then I think I'm going to study for my GRE and MCAT possibly over during the fall. Kinda scary that this is all becoming real. I have always talked about it but now that it is getting close it weird. I'm happy though. I have worked so hard for this and can't wait to put that cap and gown on to walk the stage. :)

1 comment:

April said...

Such a fun thing and VERY exciting! You should be proud of yourself, it is a big accomplishment. Now just push through to the end.