Saturday, April 4, 2009

Big Jud's....Talk about a lotta food

So after being in Idaho since 2004 I finally went to Big Jud's for the first time. Everyone has always talked about how big the burgers are. So my roommate texted me on Monday while I was at the library working on a project saying we were going to Big Judds. I decided to cave and finally go before the I finally left Idaho and was done with school. (only 4 days left of classes at BYU-Idaho!!!!) Here are some pictures we took while we had our little adventure.


Waiting for everyone else to meet us at Big Jud's so we took some pictures. Anastasia has a sad face because she doesnt have fur on her hood. (btw all three jackets or the two that the other DDT's are wearing are mine)

Anastasia, Stephanie, and Me (B1 is off to the side but of course you can't see her lol)Stephanie is cheesing it for the camera.Anastasia and the LOVE METERNo explaination neededNot sure if she is ready for this quite yet. (look at B1 in the corner)They really weren't kidding about hte size of the burgers. I was only able to down about 1/8 of the burger and was so full.Steph enjoying that massive burger :) Smiling getting ready to dig in!
Look how ready she is to eat this! (look at the girls in the corner checking her out!)
Eating my ice cream in front of the Big Juds sign
Me and Anastasia acting like our normal selves
I survived!!!

Steph survived too!

And this girl of course showed us all up!!!!

No comments: