Saturday, April 4, 2009

♥ DDT Love

Here is a combination of pictures from the semsters with my DDT's. That is what we call ourselves after a little drama that went down in our apartment. DDT stands for dirty dirty tramp. Its a little joke. Then we have two roommates that we do not really like as I mentioned before so when we talk about them we refer to them as B1 and B2. Then only the 4 of us know what we are talking about :O)! Sadly we don't have any pictures of DDT #2 but those are soon to come before the next 6 days are over and we are all moving out.
Here is my favorite DDT #1 Anastasia
Anastasia decided to take a picture of me working on my computer on the couch. Nothing too exciting just Facebooking and homework at the sametime of course :)

A late night with Ice cream and Redbox!!! PERFECT COMBINATION!!
Anastasia showing off the ice cream and movie


Me really enjoying the sherbert



Anastasia getting ready to dig in! She finished it all in one sitting!! I ♥ this girl.

DDT #3 aka Stephanie came to bring me dinner at work before the final basketball game I had to cover at work. We decided to take a few silly pictures while down in the training room which is were I spend most of my time.
DDT # 3 looking all sassy with Makeup on!!! She doesnt wear makeup that much be we love getting her to put it on.
Steph and I. Notice the Red Sox earings I am wearing.
Catching DDT#1 walking down the hall looking all cool!
DDT #3 trying to hide from the camera behind my Little Mermaid pillow. Didnt work too well I got her in the picture anyways.

This picture was taken upside down on accident so I decided to put the picture up like this. We were just acting silly.

After being up all day starting at 6 am then going to campus from 7am till about 12am I get home and Anastasia says we are going to a party. We decided to go to this party then go out for breakfast. About 4:30 in the morning we decided to take pictures on the way home. Here are some silly pictures we took.
Jon Me and Anastasia

Me and Anastasia trying to pretend we were all cool.

Anastasia looking wicked pretty and me being a goof.
Again Anastasia looking wicked cute and me goofing off. For some reason this day I was wicked hyper (who knows why)
















No comments: