Sunday, April 5, 2009

2 am adventures in Rexburg Idaho

So after a long day of laying around and watching conference we all decided as an apartment to clean our bedrooms. Thats lasted somewhat of a good amount of time. My room actually ended in some what more of a disaster than it was to start out with. I decided to pull out all of my summer clothes and pack for my cruise that I am going on in a week!!!! I cannot wait until the cruise!! I decided to play dressup and make sure that everything fit quite well. Then I just layed around in the hallway playing with my computer talking to Anastasia whill she played with her makeup. That is just where the night began. While on facebook I noticed Natalie was online and invited her to come join our little sleepover in the living room that we were going to have. At that moment we decided to have a crazy night and enjoy each others company.
Here is a picture of the wonderful Anastasia with her fun makeup
Very typical face that she seems to make at me. I ♥ it

After picking up Natalie we decided it was pizza, ice cream, chips and movie time. We downed 2 boxes of pizza, half of this sherbert that you see and some chips. We went to redbox but there was no good movies so we made the decision to watch something we had at home. Once we got home Stephanie had already been watching One Tree Hill season 2 without me. I borrowed season 1 last week from my friend in one of my classes and once I had finished she lent me season 2. Now I am addicted and need to get the rest of the seasons. Oh great time to get addicted to One Tree Hill. LOL
Anastasia and Natalie eating sherbert and enjoying One Tree Hill

Natalie and I seeing how much we can fit in our mouths at once.

Stephanie and I smiling for the camera.

So after we were done with the sherbert and pizza Stephanie had the wonderful idea of getting drinks because we didnt remember to buy any earlier. This wonderful idea came up at about 1:30 in the morning. So we decided to go out to Maverik in style. At this point it was the only thing open in Rexburg because here everything becomes a ghost town at 10pm :)
Here is Steph and I getting ready to head out with
our sunglassesat night!

Stephanie and Me
Making prettier faces.

Stephanie doing the glance with the glasses.
Hollywood style

Kisses

Hey there Natalie

Gotta love the fact that Natalie's eyes look like little slits!
She couldnt stop laughing and so I still had to take the picture


Kissy faces for the camera.
So when we were leaving the apartment at 1:30ish we found a tumble weed sitting right outside our door. It made me laugh so hard cuz when Kristen was here we had a discussion on how we used to think tumble weeds were just in movies and had never seen one before. So this picture if for Kristen!! I just had to take a picture with the wonderful tumble weed.

On our car ride I was gunna take some fun pictures. I forgot I had already zoomed in so here is a wonderful close up shot of Natalie and Stephanie.

There we go much better! :) A little bit further away

Ghetto Girl :)

Stephanie trying to take a picture but complaining that it was so dark that she didn't know if we were even in the frame. We were laughing so hard at her and she caught us in the middle of the laugh. I guess thats what happens when you wear your sunglasses at night. Makes it a little harder to see what is going on.
Our 2am Icees!!!

Waiting for Anastasia to pay and continue to have a conversation with the Maverik man....we found this sign over the door and found it quite amusing so we had to take a picture.

Steph and I looking Sassy!
We had to get a full group picture after our lovely adventure! Anastasia's lovely Maverik man took the picture for us..... gotta love late nights after curfew in Rexburg

My last offical weekend in Rexbug Idaho. Had to go out with a bang. Next week MEXICO!!!

3 comments:

Kate said...

Man, it looks like you had a blast! I don't remember the last time I stayed up until 2am... it was before Hannah was born, that's for sure! Everything changed for me when the mornings started at 7am consistently! :) Hope you love Mexico!

Rachel said...

i vote you update your blog! love you mucho

acwilliams said...

Girl, update your blog! I hope everything is going well. When is graduation? Do you have mixed feelings about leaving Rexburg? Are your sisters still in Idaho. Let's catch up!