Monday, March 16, 2009

Bored on Campus

I am bored on campus in the wellness center that I have to help out at for a class yet at this point there is nothing at all to do. So I figured I would fill out a survey on my blog just for fun. ENJOY!

Do you have any pets?
Nope

What was the last book you read?
Change of Heart by Jodi Picoult .... back in december since now during the semeter I don't have time to read anything more than a text book and those don't count

Do you like to cook?
Yes! I love it espically baking

What's your favorite food?
I love italian food

Do you have brothers and sisters?
Yes of course.... 4 sisters 2 brother

Which sport do you like?
That maybe a bit of an understatement. I LOVE Sports!! Baseball, football, basketball, cheerleading and more

Do you live alone?
I live with 5 roommates

Do you live in a house or an apartment?
An apartment right now

Have you ever lived in another country?
No...just for 2 weeks but that doesn't really count

Have you ever met a famous person?
Yes

How do you spend your free time?
I love to shopping,sleeping and watching sports

Tell me about a favorite event of your childhood.
Going to the PawSox game as a huge family. My Grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, Mom and brothers and sisters all went to a PawSox game. I remember getting baseball signed by all the players and taking a big family picture in front of the stadium

What countries have you visited?
Mexico, Canada, USA, Spain, England

Which country are you from?
USA

What do you do on Sundays?
Go to church, sleep, study, and catch up with family

What do you do?
Right now go to school but almost done!!!!

What's your job?
I am a student, work on campus with the athletes, work at Bajio, and work at Victoria's Secret randomly and in the summer waitress at Top of the Bay

What kind of people do you like?
friendly people :)

Which languages do you speak?
English

Who do you respect the most?
Gram, Pop, & my Mom

Who has had the most influence in your life?
My family and the influence of sports in my life which is helping me decide what to do with my life now

What do you think you will be doing five years from now?
Hopefully have a Masters in Athletic Training and working with a college level or professional level sports team

Are you a 'morning' or 'night' person?
Night

How many times did you move as a child?
So much I can't even count. I went to 5 elementry school and moved in jr. high and high school. so a wicked lot

What kind of woman/man would you like to marry?
Smart, kind, funny, strong, cute

If you knew could you try anything and not fail, what dream would you attempt?
Work as an Athletic trainer for the Boston Red Sox

What super-power would you most like to have, and why?
I would love to fly

Are you a beach, country or city person?
100% a beach person!! I love the beach and it is the most relaxing place ever. Just being able to look out the window and see it puts me in a happy place.

Where do you spend most of your money?
MAC

1 comment:

Kate said...

it was fun to read a little bit about you! :)