Thursday, March 12, 2009



This semester has been EXTREMLY busy already. Luckily there is only 4 weeks exactly left of the semester!!!!!!!!!!!! (If you can't tell I'm a little bit excited :)~ ) I am taking 17 credits of all major classes so not much of a break with any of them and working as the student director of the Sports Medicine Program on campus. I love my job. I get to hang out with athletes all day!! I mean what could be better than hanging out with other people who love sports? I have to get some pictures before I graduate to remember that stuff. I have a few but I need to get some from Stuart (one of the football players) who had some taken this fall.


My roommates are pretty fun. There are 4 of us that get along really well. The other two are nice but don't click as well as the 4 of us that live in the back 4 bedrooms. Its kinda nice that it worked out that way that we are close to each other. Sam, Setph, and Anastasia are my 3 favorites.
Left to right: Me, Stephanie, Sam
Jana, Tiffany, Anastasia.





Here is a picutre from Sam's Birthday. We threw her a suprise party and invited some friends over from the ward. We made her two cakes and had ice cream. It was fun because she had no clue at all that it was gunna happen.
Here are the cakes we made.
I hate leaving them in the pan but that wasn't
my decision to do that.






One night we decided once I got off work we should go to an 80's dance party. I think we had more fun dressing up then we did at the actual party. The party was kinda lame and wicked hot inside.




One night we thought it was a brilliant idea to stay up and work on homework that we needed to get done. I'm not quite sure why we were all thinking this but the after thought was that we weren't really thinking we we had made this decision. It was a lot of fun though and we took some good pictures.

At about 3:30 am I finally crashed.

And yes I am sleeping with my teddy bear.


1 comment:

Sam@Life as Mrs. B said...

Wow...good times this semester!! :) And well...not so good times- but hey it made it entertaining right?! hehe!